Update March 23rd, 2020 -
Effective Tuesday 3/24, our local government has issued a Stay-at-Home order for Kansas City, and three major surrounding counties on either side of the MO/KS border. This includes our Lenexa, KS office.
What does this mean for Magnum Systems?
- We are still operating at 100% efficiency
- Our production facilities in Parsons, KS are maintaining proper staff for production needs, following current social distancing mandates, as well as setting up office personnel to work remotely as needed.
- Staff in Lenexa will be 100% Remote Starting 3/24
- The Stay-at-Home order is effective May 24th through April 24th. All employee’s at our Lenexa, KS office have been set up with remote access to company resources, Microsoft Teams as well as traditional communication via phone and email to conduct business as usual.
- Free Technical Support
- We offer free phone and email support to troubleshoot equipment issues and we will continue to offer this service.
- Website Chat Communication
- We have implemented a chat feature on our website in addition to phone and email support during normal business hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm CST. If you have a quick question about a product or not sure who to contact, a company representative can assist you.
If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
March 17th, 2020 – There is a lot of uncertainty about how the next few months will play out with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) making headlines and in every media outlet known to man. Travel bans, professional sports events and seasons being canceled or postponed. As of last night, multiple cities and states requiring shutdowns of restaurants, bars and schools and discouraging events with 10 people or more.
Magnum Systems wants to ensure you that our management team is monitoring this situation closely and are putting in place appropriate plans of action to ensure operations are running smoothly while keeping the safety and well-being of our employee’s, partners, suppliers, and customers of highest importance.
We have a vast supplier base to support our manufacturing operations and are in communication with them regarding any delays on our projects and order status’ to ensure we are meeting our commitments to our customers and can communicate any issues that may arise efficiently as possible.
We have provided engineering, design, and manufacturing services for more than 60 years and we plan to continue to support our customers to the best of our ability through this time to keep lines moving.
Things we have communicated to our team:
Shared official information from the CDC on Coronavirus COVID-19 and preventative practices such as:
Washing your hands regularly, stay home if you are sick, we have posted official documentation near bathrooms such as the following 2019-ncov-factsheet, hand-sanitizer-factsheet, and wash-your-hands-fact-sheet-508.
As our management team continues to monitor the situation and works to comply with CDC and local government recommendations we will act accordingly and notify you if any of Magnum Systems services are affected.
Upcoming Tradeshow Schedule
Please visit our Events and Conferences Page to view information regarding specific trade shows and their current status.
As we look forward to continuing our support to customers regardless of potential economic interruptions, we are acting within the CDC and local government recommendations and will continue to keep the health and safety of our employee’s top of mind.
Magnum Systems, Inc